“I’ll Do It Later” when Later May Never Come
- I’ll worry about it some other time …
- It’s not that important…
- I have plenty of time …
- I’ll let me kids/partner/family figure it out …
Somehow “tomorrow” has a way of sneaking up on us, and suddenly tomorrow is today.
Something unexpected happens.
And someone has to make decisions for you (or you have to make decisions for someone you care about) because you (or they) are irreversibly and inescapably unable to make any decisions for yourself (or themselves).
Preparing a Power of Attorney for Healthcare may sound complicated and a little overwhelming, but that’s why The OutJustice Foundation is here to walk you through it.
- How do I decide what it should say?
- What kind of decisions might have to be made about my medical treatmwent?
- Who should make those decisions for me?
We will help.
So think about it today … talk about it today … and DO it TODAY.
Call The OutJustice Foundation or Fill Out Our Contact Form to get started.
One Last Thing.