Don’t wait. Do it now.
We promise to:
- Keep it simple. We speak plain language and won’t confuse you with medical and legal jargon. Translators are available for many languages – just inquire.
- Sit down with you and go through the decision-making process step by step.
- Ask you to complete a questionnaire with a trained bioethics professional to help you make the decisions that are right for you.
- Carefully review your responses and answer all of your questions.
- Listen to your wishes, your beliefs, and your concerns without judgment – The OutJustice Foundation is founded on empathy and understanding. We are here for you.
- Explain common medical situations and the related decisions that frequently need to be made at the hospital bedside.
- Help you execute a legally binding Power of Attorney for Healthcare document that names a healthcare proxy and states your specific wishes.
If you have already done such a document, call us to find out if all is in order.
If you did one with someone else, such as an attorney, they may not have properly explained the purpose and the logistics of using it.
Answer these questions:
- Do you know where yours is?
- Is it ready to go right now and in the hands of those it should be?
- Do you have the ones you need for those important persons in your life and could you pull it up right now if you suddenly found yourself at an emergency room in another state? In your own state? How about down the road from your home?
If you answered no to any of those questions, Contact Us TODAY.